Lingfield College, Surrey

Lingfield College was founded in 1940 by three members of the Roman Catholic School Sisters of Notre Dame as an all-girls school. The School was expanded over both sites in the 1950s and 1960s; however, by the 1980s, the Sisters feel the need to focus their now more limited resources elsewhere in the world. They left Lingfield in 1986.

The School’s governance was turned over to a lay educational trust, after which lay senior staff and a board of governors were appointed to replace the Sisters. In 1996 the school became fully co-educational. The school has been largely rebuilt in the last 20 years, and the modern buildings are surrounded by 37 acres of wood-fringed lawns, formal gardens and playing fields.

Contact BGM

Get in touch for advice or more information.